SALVO HOTEL SHANGHAI : INDIGO ATLANTA HOTEL
Salvo Hotel Shanghai
- Shanghai (; Shanghainese: Zanhae ; ) is the most populous city in China and one of the most populous cities in the world. A global city, Shanghai exerts influence over global commerce, finance, culture, art, fashion, research and entertainment.
- the largest city of China; located in the east on the Pacific; one of the largest ports in the world
- take (someone) against his will for compulsory service, especially on board a ship; "The men were shanghaied after being drugged"
- Force (someone) to join a ship lacking a full crew by drugging them or using other underhanded means
- Coerce or trick (someone) into a place or position or into doing something
- A number of weapons released from one or more aircraft in quick succession
- an outburst resembling the discharge of firearms or the release of bombs
- A simultaneous discharge of artillery or other guns in a battle
- fusillade: rapid simultaneous discharge of firearms; "our fusillade from the left flank caught them by surprise"
- A sudden, vigorous, or aggressive act or series of acts
- a sudden outburst of cheers; "there was a salvo of approval"
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
Good morning, hazy Shanghai
View from the Salvo hotel
, Shanghai, China, 23 November 2005.
Air pollution in Shanghai is one of the worst in the world.
Pudong and The Bund Centre
View from the Salvo hotel, Shanghai, China, 21 November 2005.
Related topics: cheap hotels near dolphin hotel at disney luton hoo hotel golf and spa hotel verdi milano motels in md accommodation in port arthur hotel marketing mix
- (月) 15:09:14|
- Category: None